Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Movie Tour 08'

It's movie season.
And I got a Blockbuster movie pass.
So in addition to the movies I'll be seeing in theaters, I'll be seeing quite a few movies at home!

I've seen a few movies already, but I don't really remember what I liked or disliked about them, so it would be difficult for me to give you a good review.
But to make it simple:

Baby Mama -- Good movie. Unexpected twists and turns. Good laughs. See it.
Mad Money -- Pretty good. A few giggles. Maybe see it, but it's not for everyone.
Alvin and the Chipmunks -- It's OKAY. I was expecting more. I laughed a few times. A good movie to watch with the kids.
The Waterhorse - I just love little British kids with British accents, so this movie was great. I liked it, and I wouldn't be opposed to adding this movie to my wishlist. I'm a sucker for a good kids movie.
How to Murder your Wife (1965) -- Good movie! I actually laughed, which is rare when I watch old movies. And Jack Lemmon movies are always spot on. See it!!!


Today, I rented The Godfather. I didn't really want to see it. I'm not big on 'gangster' movies, but I figured it's one of "those" movies that everyone needs to see. I wasn't crazy about it. It was nearly three hours long, but nothing particularly fabulous. I'm probably not going to even bother renting Part's II and III. See it or not. It's your choice. I wish I had more to write about this move, but I was too disappointed to really keep anything particular in mind to mention about it.

Hmph.
Tonight I'm watching an Indian movie and American Graffiti, so hopefully I'll have something excited to write about those two movies tomorrow!


Make an observation.
Stop to sing a song.
Don't wear crocs.

No comments: