Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another day, another blog...

This makes number six. Unlike particular friends of mine who will remain unnamed, these six blogs have been created over the course of five or so years rather than five or so months. But it was after reading the blogs of my close friends Pat and Kristine and occasionally my cousins', that I came to realize I had a million opinions that I should be sharing with the world rather than keeping in. My observations on style (which will be frequent), the general behaviors and mannerisms of people I encounter (again -- frequent), music (do I need to say it again?), and politics (VERY RARELY) shouldn't be harbored in the depths of my mind. People tell me to share my gift of song. I may not always do that, but I sure can share my penchant for judging others. And I will share it with you. Everyone comes to me (or my OTHER blog!) for style advice as well as other troubles in their lives -- why not make my advice available to the unwashed masses?! Hopefully this is the start of a successful blogship, and furthermore, hopefully I'll update more than the aforementioned friend.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

welcome, blogger.


i'd like to see you try. I'M ON A ROLL!